Recommend us :
Recommend us :
What is amazing about these kinds of activities is that it’s not only seeing Pumas or Orcas. There is more to enjoy. More animals, more landscapes, more inspiring experiences. This is a flexible tour, thus, don’t hesitate in sharing with us your preferences. We offer personalized, tailor-made tours, and it will be a pleasure to help you plan your trip!
Accommodation inside the National Park Torres del Paine.
To consider about the Puma tracking tour:
· Depending on the season excursions will begin between 06:00 and 08:00 and will finish between 20:00 and 22:00.
· Depending on the conditions, the day will be driving and / or by walking.
· The sighting of wild animals (Puma particularly) is an activity that entails some risks impossible to control. The participant assumes the risks involved, therefore the instructions of the guide must be followed strictly, otherwise, the excursion is canceled without refund money.
· For safety reasons, there is no sighting during the night.
· It is impossible to ensure the sighting of some animals such as the puma.
· Recommended to bring bad weather clothing and colors inconspicuous, some recommended colors are green, brown or camouflaged type.
. First Aid kit, VHF Radio, and snacks included.
Custom must always be personal. Tell us your style and requirements and we will manage the rest. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, Beyond BA can make it happen in style.
We count with privileged access to live authentic and unique experiences. Would you like to fish and cook your own Crab at a remote village? Would you like to see the falls from the sky? Let’s work together!
Our service is based on relationships, we live in Argentina, we know locals, we are locals. We like to treat our clients as if they were our close friends guests in our countries. Get ready to enjoy!
Head Quarter: Uriarte 2363, Of. 9G, Buenos Aires, Argentina
From M to F - 9 AM to 6 PM (Argentina & Chile time zone)
+54 9 11 4777-2900
US number:+1 765 205 9943